This article will tell you tips to create effective presentations and there tips are very important for you if you are a student or an office worker.
So, let’s get started with the tips for creating effective presentations.
- The first and the foremost tips for creating an effective presentation is to use appropriate and decent design of the slide. This creates a good impact on the audience.
- Use appropriate colors, backgrounds and font. You should be very careful about these things. If you are using a dark background then use font of light color and vice versa. Also, try to avoid backgrounds with patterns because this makes it unable to read properly.
- Use less punctuation marks. Also, don’t use many capital letters. Just the title of every slide can be capitalized.
- Don’t use long sentences and add relevant information only. The audience can read the presentations easily when there are long sentences.
- The number of slides should be limited. This is because the audience might get bored after some time. So, it is better to take one minute for one slide.
- Never read from the slides. Don’t ever do this! Whatever is written on the slides is for the audience and not for you. You should face the audience, make eye contact with them to make yourself look confident.
- Don’t use abbreviations. This is because you might use an abbreviation that the audience doesn’t know. This is not suitable as they won’t be able to understand what you are saying if they don’t know the full form of the abbreviation.
- The text and the pictures should be big. Both of the things should be big so people sitting at the back can read your slides conveniently. But, the text and the pictures shouldn’t be too big otherwise they would look loud.
Presentation skills training in Dubai teaches you the basic as well as essential skills needed to give a presentation. It also teaches you how to create effective presentations. After reading this article, you now have an idea how you can create effective presentations but by going to the training centers you will be an expert.
Some training institutes in Abu Dhabi also teach presentation skills. If you live in Abu Dhabi, you should see your nearest training institutes.